Equipment for Securing Keller Homes
We offer many different security equipment options for Keller residential customers.
Our minimum security package includes contacts for all exterior doors, a motion detector, control panel, keypad, backup battery and A/C plugs.
Plus the optional yard sign and window stickers.
Contact us: 817-330-8188 to discuss which equipment best meets the security needs of your home.
All equipment you add to your home is yours to keep and use with any other compatible Keller Texas home security provider.
Full Message Programmable Keypad
Glass Break Monitor
- Detects glass being broken or cut.
Monitored Smoke Detector
- This sophisticated smoke detector is sensitive to both smoke and heat.
- Unlike a standard smoke detector, a monitored smoke detector is connected into your security system, which will not only saves lives, but your Keller home as well.
- Detects any movement (in line of sight)
- Protects the inside of your Keller home while you are away
- Some have built-in pet immunity
Security System Key Fob
- Remote control capability for arming and disarming your system
- Panic button for emergencies
Monitored Carbon Monoxide Detector
Medical Emergency Fob
- Can be worn as a necklace or on a belt clip
- Also available in a bracelet style
Monitored Hot Water Tank Sensors
- Could prevent costly water damage from a leaky hot water tank
- Transmits an alarm signal wirelessly
- Removes the need for a landline phone
Security Cameras & DVR Systems
- Monitor your home from anywhere in the world on your computer or smart phone